Friday, November 20, 2015
Oakland Retro Opera House
Live commentary by Axl BROse.
Tonight’s musical guest was Tampon Jovi featuring guest vocals from Blondie’s Hairy Debby.
1. Tag-team match: Milli Vanilli def. Cheech & Chong.
2. Elvira, Mistress of the Dark def. Cerealman the Barbarian.
3. Team Top Gun (Maverick & Goose) def. Team Spaceballs (Lonestar & Barf).
4. 80s Jesus Kruze def. “The HIGHlander” Dabbin’ McWeedcloud.
5. Tag-team match: Miami Vice (Crockett and Tubbs) def. The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Hawk & Road Warrior Animal).
6. Madonna def. “Weird” Al Yankovic.
7. Six-person tag-team match: Bill & Ted and Marty McFly Jr. def. Rick James (bitch), Tina Turner and Michael Jackson.
You can see this show, along with every other Hoodslam ever recorded, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month. Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube. Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday and will return on Friday, December 4 for the annual Hoodfighter Tournament. Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics/videos from the show? Post them with #Hoodslam
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!