8 years of Hoodslam have come and gone, and it’s never been more on a poppin’…
- Juiced Lee, after breaking his leg in two places at Entertania VII returned one year later to win the whole tournament, and the Golden Gig
- James C had sworn to his buddy Drugz Bunny that he would help him get sober and win that Gig from PONG (as PONG would not defend against a Drugz on drugs). When Drugz was injured, he went as far as to say he would win the Gig and hand it over himself, but when Juiced Lee entered the match, he was torn between his friend he’d helped for months, and the one he hadn’t seen in a year…
- ALSO, The CAUTION (CAUTION) were successful in fighting back El Chupacabra and Funnybone, and even won back the box! Within it was the skull of robot DARK Sheik, the mentor of Ean Hancement and 1/3rd of The CAUTION, a group he founded. Not to be confused with the organic DARK Sheik that Doc Atrocity accidentally lost to the multiverse in a time travel experiment gone awry…
- ALSO CAUTION-Y, Ean Hancement has reported a fracture in some fancy bone in his right arm. No word yet on how this will affect the Intergalactic Tag Team Championship he and Anton so proudly just defended.
- Hoodslam is back on 4/20 for Hoodslam 4:20 and then May 4th for PSYCHOPHORIA
- look at us for more news n stuff
Oakland Metro Operahouse
Stoner U Pre Show Hosted by Screaming Eagle Mike O shea and Scott Rickerson, Ring Announcing by Shawn Michaels Allen
- Bison Braddock defeated Junkyard Cat Joey Smoak with Steve the stuffed leapord
Hosted by Broseph Joe Brody and Wonder Dave
Music by the Hoodslam Band
- Enzo Amore Memorial Lethal Lottery Battlebowl Qualifier: Johnny Drinko Butabi and BatManuel defeated Jesus Kruze and Brittany Wonder
- Hollywood Cereal Man defeated Brutal Rob Hands to retain the Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks
– Drugz Bunny addressed the crowd, saying his separated shoulder from Hoodslam 3:16 v Stevie T was in fact serious enough that he would have to miss tonights main event vs Pong for the Golden Gig. His sponsor, James C, came to the ring and said that he would fight in Drugz Bunny’s place, and if he won would then give the Golden Gig to Drugz Bunny.
3. Enzo Amore Memorial Lethal Lottery Battlebowl Qualifier: Ken Masters and Zangev Darevko defeated Anthony Butabi and Scott Rick Stoner
4. Nurse Ratcher w/The Covenant of the Ratchet defeated Pooh Jack
5. Enzo Amore Memorial Lethal Lottery Battlebowl Qualifier: Ryu and Juiced Lee defeated Virgil Flynn III and Manny Faberino
6. The CAUTION Anton Voorhees and Ean Hancement defeated Funnybone and El Chupacabra to retain the Intergalactic Tag Team Championship
7. Enzo Amore Memorial Lethal Lottery Battlebowl Qualifier: Berkeley Brawler, Shakira Spears, Big B and Super Beast defeated Otis the Gimp, Coach Joey Nuggs, Warrior Princess Samara and Richard Shhhnary
8. Enzo Amore Battlebowl Trophy Championship Battle Royal: Juiced Lee outlasted Berkeley Brawler, Shakira Spears, Big B, Super Beast, Ryu, Ken Masters, Zangev Darevko, Johnny Drinko Butabi and BatManuel to win the Trophy. He can cash it in for any match, with any Hoodslammer, at any time
9. Juiced Lee defeated Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer PONG and James C to become the new Golden Gig Champion after relinquishing his Enzo Amore Trophy and turning PONG v. James C into a triple threat match
Watch it on twitch at HOODSLAM.tv! FTF!
From Oasis in San Francisco
Hosted by Wonder Dave, Earl and Broseph Joe Brody
Music by the Hoodslam Band
- Nurse Ratchet defeated Thicc Martel with “Princess Die”
- Coach Joey Nuggs (w/Brutal Rob Hands of The New U) defeated Scott Rick Stoner after interference by Brutal Rob Hands
- Richard Shhhnary defeated Silent Assassin Jean Pierre in a Sanctum of Silence Match
- Earl defeated Shotzi Blackheart, Berkeley Brawler and Steve Tresario in a Fatal Four Way
- Ken Masters and Zangev Darevko defeated Calvin and Hobbes
- Anthony Butabi defeated Super Tiger, Glorious Banana and Manny Faberino in a Fatal Four Way
- Otis the Gimp defeated the other Earl
Go watch this on our twitch channel, which thanks to consideration from people like you, is now located at www.hoodslam.tv !
actually, its been around since 2013. it just got removed by our old webmaster and then finally dusted off today. Lucky you! Now you can see all of our old champions for the Golden Gig, Best Athlete Award and/OR Intergalactic Tag Team Championship! Also, who wins all our crazy annual tournaments? Now you’ll know! Click up, click below, click now so now you’ll know.
Drugz Bunny, seen here in 3 hour and 17 minute 1997 film Titanic, was sadly injured at March 16ths 3:16 event! We’ve learned that he has suffered a “grade 3 AC joint separation” or “separated right shoulder”. Those this injury is common and a full recovery is expected, it does put into question his ability to perform at April 6ths Entertania 8 anniversary show. He is currently scheduled to challenge Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer PONG for the Golden Gig Championship in the Main Event. So… yeah, kinda blows.
Stay tuned to Hoodslam social media, twitch, all that good shit for updates, or just show up and see what happens. Tickets on sale at Eventbrite now. FTF.
I guess we never wrote these? Whoops!
Commentary by Wonder Dave and Anton Voorhees
Music by the Hoodslam Band, from the Oakland Metro Operahouse
- Mileena from Mortal Kombat defeated Ellen DeGeneres by fatality
- Rey from Star Wars and 2b from Nier Automata defeated Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn and Katniss from Hunger Games
- Smoking Hot Boobtistas and Anna Nicole Smith defeated Daria/Whoopie Goldberg from Sister Act and Miss Shhhnary
- Batmanuela defeated 1960s Julie Newmar Catwoman
- Wattsuka defeated Alexa Bliss, Pretty Patty Avalon, Cleopatra, Angelica Pickles and She-Hulk in an elimination match
- UnderTaylor Swift defeated Broken Brittany Spears
Its on our TWITCH now! Go watch it, leave comments, follow, subscribe, share, horde, fuck
From the Oakland Metro Operahouse
Live on Twitch
Hosted by CAUTION member and 1/2 of the Intergalactic Tag Team Champions “Link to the Future” Anton Voorhees
Music by Pat on the laptop, referees Wiggles and Nuk Nuk Johnson
- Hollywood Cereal Man defeated Batmanuel and Sexy Chino to retain the Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks
- Brittany Wonder and Nurse Ratchet d. Killer Baes Heather Monroe and Laura James after interference from Cereal Man
- Handsome Devil Anthony Butabi d. Glorious Banana, Cyanida and Scott Rick Stoner in a Fatal Four way
- “The New U” Coach Joey Nuggs and Brutal Rob Hands d. Big B and Manny Faberino
- Drugz Bunny d. Steve Tresario (Stevie T)
- Hollywood Blondes Stunning Ken Masters and Flying Ryu Pillman defeated Stone Cold Johnny Drinko and Zangev Darevko
- Demigod of Death Funnybone d. Virgil Flynn III
- Shotzi Blackheart d. Katarina Leigh
Yeah, we’re on twitch. Yeah, its live wrestling. We also play video games. AND WE DO A TALK SHOW. Honey, we’re good to you. Reminder: nothing we do is safe for work, or should be shown to your fn kids.
Live, in the field, its Ean Hancement reporting for the Talent Show!