Amazingly high def reel of December 1st by Mark Johnston! Enjoy! Go to our youtube and twitch channels for more awesome! Just search Hoodslam on those platforms: we’re the real deals.
Stoner U preshow hosted by Mike O Shea and Scott Rickerson and Shawn Michaels Allen
Manny Faberino and Big B defeated Berkeley Brawler and Rob Hands
Hoodslam hosted by Broseph Joe Brody, music by Queef Stroganoff
1. The CAUTION (CAUTION) Anton Voorhees and Ean Hancement d. Scott Rick Stoner amd Super beast, Ryu and Ken & El Chupacabra and Funnybone to retain the Intergalactic Tag Team Championship Titles
2. Richard Shhhnary d Silent Assassin Jean Pierre in a Sanctum of Silence Match
3. PONG d Nurse Ratchet to retain the Golden Gig
4. Cereal Man d Coach Nuggs (w/Brutal Rob Hands) and Anthony Butabi to unify and win Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks after Doc Atrocity, Brittany Wonder and Nurse Ratchet interfered
– Pooh Jack cleared the ring of all 4
5. Johnny Drinko Butabi d Batmanuel, Virgil Flynn III and Zangev Darevko
6. Paul London d. Drugz Bunny (w/ James C)
7. Laura James d Shotzi Blackheart and Brittany Wonder
Watchthe replay on twitch now probably!
Hosted by Broseph Joe Brody and Anthony Butabi
1. Virgil Flynn III defeated Manny Faberino
2. Shotzi Blackheart d Steve Tresario
3. Zangev Darevko d Ken
– Rick Scott Stoner of the Stoner Brothers told the crowd hes lost his high.
4. Nurse Ratchet and Brittany Wonder d. Hip Hop Harry and Scott Rick Stoner
5. Coach Nuggs d Richard Shhhnary
6. Richard Shhhnary d. Coach Nuggs in a Sanctum of Silence Match – immediately
7. Big B d. Brutal Rob Hands and Super Beast after Manny Faberino interfered
8. Funnybone d KILLMEISTER
Stoner U preshow hosted by Mike OShea and Scott Rickerson
The CAUTION (Anton Voorhees and Ean Hancement) d Manny Faberino and Big B to retain the Intergalactic Tag Team Championship
Hosted by Broseph Joe Brody and The CAUTION, music by the Hoodslam Band
1. (Evil?) CerealMan defeated Virgil Flynn III
2. Brutal Rob Hands d. Steve Tresario
3. Johnny Drinko Butabi d. Zangev Darevko
4. Glorious Banana d. Richard Shhhnary
– Golden Gig Champion PONG addressed the audience, stating he would defend the Gig against an opponent hes never faced at January 1st Friday.
5. El Chupacabra/SuperBeast/Funnybone d. Doc Atrocity/Brittany Wonder/Nurse Ratchet
6. Cereal Man d. Glorious Banana
7. Johnny Drinko Butabi d. Brutal Rob hands
8. Drugz Bunny / James C d. Ryu / Ken & Stoner Brothers
9. Anthony Butabi and Coach Nuggs survived a two fall four way dance against Berkeley Brawler and Batmanuel to retain both Best Athletes in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks
10. Cereal Man d Johnny Drinko Butabi to with the HoodFighter Tournament, and earn a shot at Golden Fannypacks
Watch it on youtube or twitch!
Commentary by Broseph Joe Bordy
Music by dj iTunes and mc laptop
- To start the show, Ultragirl Brittany Wonder told the crowd that Doc Atrocity has convinced her and Nurse Ratchet to patch things up, and they’re ready to start fresh
- Brittany Wonder and Nurse Ratchet defeated Zangev and Ken after the butt of doom
- Hip Hop Harry defeated Joe KILLMEISTER
- Richard Shhhnary defeated Johnny Drinko in a Sanctum of Silence Match after Drinko drunkenly forgot the rules for a moment
- Drugz Bunny/James C/Coach Nuggs/Brutal Rob Hands defeated Manny Faberino/Big B/Rick Stoner/Scott Stoner in an elimination match that saw people pedigree their own partner, but it still made more sense than the survivor series main event
- Virgil Eugene Flynn III defeated Funnybone after TWO back to back 450s
we’re live on twitch, we’re tight on youtube, follow the Instagram, dm us on twitter, facebook stalk us, in real life we exist, too.
From the Oakland Metro Operahouse, commentary by Wonder Dave and Link to the Future Anton Voorhees
Music by half the Hoodslam band (brett and o’shea) plus half of Oinga Boinga (Mary Jane Lawless and Donki Show) and then also this guy Tom we know.
Referees Guido and Wiggles
- Big Poppa Smurf defeated Gargamel
- Like a Virgin Madonna and Alice Cooper defeated Doc Brown and Mart McFly with the brothers of destruction double chokeslam and pin from when kane and undertaker fought Austin in 98. I wanna say it was at judgement day?
- Rocky Bat-boa defeated Teen Wolf
- Team Lethal Weapon Riggs and Murtaugh defeated John McClane and Swayze from Roadhouse… what was his name? Like, “dutch” or something?
- Ric Flairish defeated Macho Man Randy Savagery
- Rainbow Bright defeated Keifer Sutherland from Lost Boys
its up on our twitch now! It’ll be on our youtube soon!
11/5/17, hosted by Wonder Dave and Broseph Joe Brody
Music by the Hoodslam Band
- Coach Joey Nuggs started the show, saying he was upset with his protégé Brutal Rob Hands standing up for Anthony Butabi. Anthony Butabi had recently defeated Rob Hands for his Golden Fannypack – Coach Nuggs still has the other. Brutal Rob Hands stood up for his decision, saying Anthony Butabi earned it through bloody warfare at Bloodslam. The two would go on to say they could do well with their own partners, and a match was formed
- Coach Joey Nuggs and Steven Tresario defeated Brutal Rob Hands and Big B
- Hip Hop Harry defeated Zangev Darevko
Drugz Bunny came to the ring, again saying that he couldn’t trust the coke anymore (after PONG switched it with a volatile substance, leaving him in a horrible condition in October). He hadn’t done coke since, and he’s not sure where to go from here. Johnny Drinko Butabi came to the ring, and told him to try liquor. James C emerged, saying Drugz didn’t need anything but support and a good friend. Bat Manuel came to the ring, mad that Drinko had never closed his bartab from two months ago that Bat Manuel said he’d keep open for him. An agreement was made, if Bat Manuel and Drinko won against Drugz and James C, he’d close the tab
3. James C and Drugz Bunny BARELY defeat Bat Manuel and Johnny Drinko
4. Super Beast pinned Prawn Cena with a running powerslam to win a Fatal Four Way also featuring Berkeley Brawler and El Chupacabra
5. Richard Shhhnary defeated Manny Faberino in a Sanctum of Silence Match
6. The CAUTION (CAUTION) Anton Voorhees and Ean Hancement defeated the Stoner Brothers Scott Rick and Rick Scott Stoner & Joey Ryan and Joey Ryan’s Penis to become new Intergalactic Tag Team Champions
From the Metro Operahouse, hosted by Broseph Joe Brody and the Hoodslam Band
Drugz Bunny addressed the crowd to open the show. A month prior, he’d finally gotten his rematch for the Golden Gig but fell short with PONG secretly switch his cocaine with a different substance, leading to a seizure/overdose type scenario. Without his Gig or his coke, he’s not sure where to go. James C then arrived, saying he knew Drugz more than anyone, and he knew Drugz can do it without the coke. He would help him get his groove back.
- James C and Drugz Bunny BARELY defeated Berkeley Brawler and Richard Shhhnary
- Cereal Man defeated Bat Manuel after an EVIL CEREAL MAN interfered. This evil doppleganger has been the catalyst of all their conflict. Bat Manuel’s keen detective skills led him to believe Cereal Man was lying, but the truth is now out. There are two! Or …were…? As after the match, the evil Cereal Man unceremoniously attacked his more likeable counterpart.
- Funnybone, El Chupacabra, Super Beast and Glorious Banana defeated Altair, Virgil Flynn III, Brittany Wonder and Johnny Drinko Butabi in a wildcard random select tag match when Funnybone double stomped Altair out of a backbreaker from Super Beast.
- Anthony Butabi let the crowd know that its been a rough year, but he’s now back at his peak and happy to be the fans new Best Athlete in the East Bay after defeating Brutal Rob Hands for a Golden Fannypack in a bloody deathmatch at BLOODSLAM. Coach Joey Nuggs, the man with the other Golden Fannypack and tag partner of Rob Hands, attacked Anthony Butabi. The two would go back and forth, the bell would ring, Referee Nuk Nuk would get caught in the fray, and finally Rob Hands would emerge to tell his Coach that Anthony Butani earned it, and he wanted no part in stealing it back. All parties would separate, and the match was ruled a no contest.
- The Caution (CAUTION) Anton Voorhees and Ean Hancement defeated Ken Masters and Zangev Darevko (replacing Ryu, who stayed home to be a family man). The CAUTION would go on to challenge the Stoner Brothers TONIGHT for a shot at the Intergalactic Tag Team Championship, but they were turned down as the Stoners already had a match
- Joey Ryan and mystery partner Joey Ryans Penis defeated the Stoner Brothers after The CAUTION interfered to become the Intergalactic Tag Team Champions
- Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer PONG defeated Hip Hop Harry after attacking him with his own crutch to retain the Golden Gig. Post match, he would continue the attack. Fucking Obese Nerdy Gamer FONG, the only partner and friend PONG ever liked, shoved PONG off of Harry saying it was enough. The two would hug it out, but then PONG would punch FONG in the dick, declaring he didn’t need anyone.
SCIENCE SLAM, Oakland Metro Operahouse, 10/29/17
Hosted by Broseph Joe Brody and Kishore Hari
Music by Hoodslam Band, and lots of great help and ideas from Sf and Eastbay Nerd Nite and Bay Area Science Festival!
- Bill Nye defeated Neil Degrasse Tyson after Pluto interfered and attacked Tyson
- Nurse Ratchet defeated Pharma-Douche Martain Skarelly with “Princess Die”
- Orville and Wilbur Wright defeated Jesse Pinkman and Heisenburg with a double airplane spin
- Rick Sanchez defeated Doc Brown after a run in by the MegaZord cuz fuck you, science
- Rosalind Franklin defeated James Watson and Francis Crick with the “Double Helix” to win the Nobel Prize Championship Title
- Bill Nye, Rosalind Franklin, Doc Brown, the Wright Brothers and Neil Degrasse Tyson teamed up to forcefully remove Science Deniers led by Earl and his cousin Earl, also teamed with Pluto
- Nikola Tesla defeated Thomas Edison in a Faraday Electric Cage match, after throwing Edison in the cage and electrifying him
Thanks Nerd Nite! Thanks Bay Area Science Festival! Thanks SCIENCE!
THAT SHIT IS REAL