Friday, January 1, 2016
New Oakland Metro Opera House
Paid attendance: 500
Live commentary by ‘Broseph” Joe Brody and Doc Atrocity.
Tonight’s musical guest was ZZ Cock.
1. Tag team gauntlet: Ken & Ryu def. Bat Manuel & Cereal Man, The Knights of the Roxbury (Johnny “Drinko” Butabi & Anthony Butabi), DARK Sheik & “The Talent” Ean Hancement, and the Stoner Brothers (Rick-Scott Stoner & Scott-Rick Stoner, with Coach Joey Nuggs).
2. Triple Threat match: “The Mexican Werewolf” El Chupacabra def. Virgil Flynn III and “The Russian Lover” Zangief.
3. Jucied Lee (with James C.) def. “The Hero of HIGHrule” Link.
4. “Super Barrio Brother” Jesus Kruze def. James C. (with Juiced Lee).
5. Golden Gig: Drugz Bunny (champion) def. Manimal.
6. Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks: “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder (champion) def. P.O.N.G. (Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer with F.O.N.G. [Fucking Obese Nerdy Gamer]).
You can see this show, along with every other Hoodslam ever recorded, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month. Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube. Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday and will return on Friday, February 5 for Hoodslam: Femmed Out. Hoodslam takes the show on the road to Reno, NV at the Cargo on Friday, January 15. Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics or vids from the show? Post them with #Hoodslam
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!