Saturday, October 25, 2015 Retro Oakland Metro Opera House Oakland, CA Paid attendance: 290
Live commentary by Chad Kreuger.
Tonight’s musical guest was Broken Condoms, which is pretty much the scariest thing ever.
1. “The Dark Noche” Bat Manuel def. Count Chocula.
2. Pyramid Head and Nurse Ratchet def. Anton and Hayashi .
3. Techno Destructo (with his two mysterious space dominatrix handlers) def. “The Warlord of Weird” Sinn Bodhi in an invisible cage match.
4. Four-way match: Pogo def. Jason, Leatherface, and Chucky.
5. Donny Drinko def. Mr. Haydashi.
6. Brittany Jill Valentine vs. a zombie horde was thrown out when Pooh Jack and Mustafa arrived and fought off the zombie horde.
7. Death match: Ken def. Akuma.
8. Blade, Drugz Ash, Donnie Drinko, and Christina def. Nurse Ratchet, Jason X, Dark Link, and Edward from Twilight.
You can see this show, along with every other Hoodslam ever recorded, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month. Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube. Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday and will return on Friday, November 6 for Hoodslam: Requiem of Galatea (event details: https://www.facebook.com/events/408426192685232/) and again on Friday, November 20 for Eighties for the Ladies IV: Revenge of the Radio Star (event details: https://www.facebook.com/events/504104549766350/) Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics/videos from the show? Post them with #Hoodslam
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS! www.BirdsWillFall.com