Friday, January 15, 2016
Paid attendance: 181
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody.
Tonight’s musical guest was Biggest Little Titty.
1. Six-man tag-team match: Stoner U (The Stoner Brothers [Rick-Scott Stoner and Scott-Rick Stoner] and Coach Joey Nuggs) def. The Knights of the Roxbury (Johnny “Drinko” Butabi and Anthony Butabi) and “Waterboy” Bobby Burgerhands.
2. Ryu def. Ken.
3. “The Dark Noche” Bat Manuel def. DARK Sheik.
4. Juiced Lee (with James C.) def. Virgil Flynn III.
5. Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks: “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder (champion) def. “The Mexican Werewolf” El Chupacabra.
6. Gauntlet match: Pooh Jack def. Gene Eric, “The Black Cat” Joey Smoke, Eddie Braddock, Stevie T, J.R. Crottos, Hip Hop Harry, and Referee Guido.
7. Golden Gig: Drugz Bunny (champion) def. James C. (with Juiced Lee).
You can see this show, along with every other Hoodslam ever recorded, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month. Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube.
Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday and will return on Friday, February 5 for Hoodslam: Femmed Out – Total Diva-station
Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics or vids from the show? Post them with #Hoodslam
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!