Results. Just needs attendance.
Hoodslam: 80s for the Ladies – Rock til You Drop, Rock Rock Never Stop
Friday, November 18, 2016
Oakland Metro Opera House
Paid attendance: 207
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody as Axl BROse and Giant Bomb’s “Dirty” Dan Ryckert as Waluigi wearing a “Terminator” shirt.
Tonight’s musical guest was Madonna and Men Without Jimmy Hats.
1. Six-entity tag team match: The Princess Bride (Buttercup, the guy from “Robin Hood: Men in Tights” and Andre the Giant) def. Bill & Ted and Alf.
2. “The King of Pop” Michael Jackson def. “Weird” Al Yankovic.
3. Three-way tag team match: The Blues Brothers (Jake and Elwood) def. Miami Vice (Crockett and Tubbs) and Reading Rambo (Big Rambo and Little Rambo).
4. Daniel-San def. Ryu Hayabusa, the Nina Gaiden.
Special burlesque performance by JonBenet Butterbuns (https://www.facebook.com/JonBenetButterbuns/?fref=ts)
5. Indiana Jones def. She-Ra.
6. Scorpion as David Bowie as the Goblin King def. Rick Astley.
You can watch a live stream of every first Friday show, along with every Hoodslam ever recorded by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month (includes free two-week trial). Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube.
Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday of the month and will return on Friday, December 2 for the annual Hoodfighter Tournament https://www.facebook.com/events/248018308916846/.
Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics or vids from the show? Post them with #hoodslam.
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!