Hoodslam: Winter is Squirting Results
Friday, January 2
Oakland, Calif. at the Oakland Metro Opera House
Paid attendance was 860. In lieu of the Hoodslam Band’s absence, the guest band was Vaginal Tap. Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody (WWE Tough Enough’s A.J. Kirsch), the former mayor of Hoodslam El Flaco Loco, and celebrating his recent corporate sponsorship, Doc Atrocity referred to himself as Doc McTrocity.
(1) “The Mexican Werewolf” El Chupacabra beat The Big Ugly with the Spanish Fly.
(2) Six-person tag match: Jesus Kruze & Marty McFuck & Ken beat “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder & Batmanuel & Scorpion cosplaying as Robin when Kruze pinned Wonder.
(3) Six-person tag match: DARK Sheik & Christina von Eerie & THE Brian Kendrick beat The Stoner Brothers & “Waterboy” Bobby Burgerhands when the Stoner Brothers abandoned Bobby Burgerhands, who took Sliced Bread #2 from Kendrick, a superkick from Sheik, and the Graveyard Smash from von Eerie.
(4) The Knights of the Roxbury (Johnny Butabi & Anthony Butabi) beat Doc McTrocity & “Broseph” Joe Brody when Doc took a discuss punch from Drinko and superkick from Anthony.
(5) Camera Guy beat James C. with a schoolboy.
(6) Best Athlete in the East Bay Award: GAME OVER (“PONG” &“FONG”) beat Link & Cereal Man when FONG hit Cereal Man with a Mario Kart Spiked Turtle Shell splash to retain the Best Athlete in the East Bay Award with help from Jesus Kruze. Pooh Jack took a brutal post-match beat down.
(7) Golden Gig: Juiced Lee beat Virgil Flynn III with a moonsault off the top rope to retain the Golden Gig. Juiced Lee assaulted Virgil following the match.[ Video Highlights HERE . To see this show and previous shows in their entirety, Click HERE ] [ FYI: Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday of the month and will return on Friday, February 6 for Hoodslam: Femmed Out – Drag Me to Hell. Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, all @Hoodslam. ]