Hoodslam – Super MUSCLE Bomb Exploder 2016: Dawn of BustasFriday, May 6
Oakland Metro Opera House
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody.
Musical guest: Purple Stain feat. The Artist Formerly Known as Mary Jane Lawless
1. Three-Way Dance Tag Team match (whomever scores the decision advances to number one contender gauntlet match): Ken and Ryu def. The Caution (DARK Sheik and “The Talent” Ean Hancement) and The Knights of the Roxbury (Johnny “Drinko” Butabi and Anthony Butabi). Both Ken and Ryu made a simultaneous pin, resulting in both competitors advancing to the number one contender gauntlet match.
2. Number one contender gauntlet match: “The Hero of HIGHrule” Link def. Cobra Kai Corey Kreese, Bruiser Brody Adams, the PB&J Banana, “The Patron Saint of Filth” Christina von Eerie, Super Kratos 2099, Ken, and Ryu to earn the right to face Drugz Bunny for the Golden Gig in the main event.
3. James C. and Juice Lee def. “The Mexican Werewolf” El Chupacabra and Virgil Flynn III.
4. Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks: “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder (champion) def. “The Russian Lover” Zangief to retain.
5. “The Dark Noche” Bat Manuel def. Cereal Man.
6. Tag team grudge match: The Stoner Brothers (Rick-Scott Stoner and Scott-Rick Stoner) def. The New U (“Bonus Boy” Bobby Burgerhands and Shotzi Blakk Heartt, with Coach Joey Nuggs) to earn five minutes alone in the ring with Coach Nuggs, who was subsequently dismantled by the Stoner Brothers.
7. Golden Gig: Drugz Bunny (champion) def. “The Hero of HIGHrule” Link to retain.
You can see a live stream of every first Friday show, along with every other Hoodslam ever recorded, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month (includes free two week trial). Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube.
Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday and will return on Friday, June 3. You can also catch Hoodslam at Cargo in Reno, NV on Saturday, May 21.
Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics or vids from the show? Post them with #hoodslam.
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!