Friday, May 1, 2015
Oakland Metro Opera House
Paid attendance: 780
Tonight’s musical guest was Limp Seabizkit.
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody.
1. Six-person tag team match: Johnny “The Kid” Kai, Candylicker the Pirate and Manimal def. Chuey Martinez, Moshpit Mike, and “The Russian Lover” Zangiev.
2. Four-way match, winner to be named number-one contender for the Golden Gig: Sub-Zero (with Sindel) def. Ken (with Cammy and Cammy’s Ass), Juiced Lee, and “The Mexican Werewolf” El Chupacabra (with Courtney Crimson).
3. Intergalactic Cyborg Death Match: “The OG Scumdog of the Universe” Techno Destructo (with “Space Dom” Bryce Wild) def. Doc Animosty (with Botchy the Clown disguised as QuasiServo).
4. The Knights of the Roxbury (Anthony Butabi and Johnny “Drinko” Butabi) def. DARK Sheik and Marty McFlux.
5. James C. def. Ean Hancement.
6. Team GAME OVER (Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer [PONG] and Fucking Obese Nerdy Gamer [FONG], the co-holders of the Best Athlete in the East Bay Award) and “Super Barrio Brother” Jesus Cruz def. Cereal Man, “The Dark Noche” Bat Manuel, and “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder.
7. Golden Gig Championship: Drugz Bunny def. Virgil Flynn III to retain the Golden Gig.
8. Tag team match: THE Brian Kendrick and Paul London def. The Stoner Brothers (Rick-Scott and Scott-Rick, with Coach Joey Nuggs, Cheerleader Missy Hyasshit, and “Waterboy” Bobby Burgerhands).
To see this show and previous shows in their entirety, search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube.
Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday of the month and will return on Friday, May 22 for a special mid-month comedy/wrestling show featuring stand-up from “The Whole Fucking Show” Rob Van Dam. Hoodslam will also be back at the Oakland Metro on Friday, June 5.
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!
Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.