Friday, August 7, 2015
Oakland Metro Opera House
Paid attendance: 875
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody.
Tonight’s musical guest was Jury Booty.
1. Golden Gig: Drugz Bunny (champion) def. “The Fuckin’ Machine” Brian Cage to retain the Golden Gig.
2. Tag team match: “The Russian Lover” Zangief & “Super Barrio Brother” Jesus Kruze def. Ken (with Cammy and Cammy’s Ass) & Marty McFlux to advance to the Battle Royal of Supremacy.
3. The trial of Doc Atrocity for willful negligence in the past death of Butternuts and the future death of Anthony Butabi turned into an impromptu four-on-four, no-tag match featuring DARK Sheik, “The Patron Saint of Filth” Christina Von Eerie, “The Talent” Ean Hancement and Doc Atrocity vs. “The Knights of the Roxbury” (Anthony Butabi and “Inspector” Johnny Drinko), “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder, and Virgil Flynn III. The match ended in a no-contest when DARK Sheik was revealed as a robot. Ultimately, Doc Atrocity was forgiven by “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder and accepted a spot in the Battle Royal of Supremacy.
4. Paul London (with the remains of Butternuts) def. “The Mexican Werewolf” El Chupacabra (with Courtney Crimson) to advance to the Battle Royal of Supremacy.
5. Three-way elimination tag-team match: The Stoner Brothers (Rick-Scott Stoner and Scott-Rick Stoner, with Coach Joey Nuggs, Cheerleader Missy Hyasshit and Waterboy Bobby Burgerhands) were denied spots in the Battle Royal of Supremacy, falling to the teams of James C. & Juiced Lee, and Bat Manuel & Cereal Man, all four of whom advanced to the Battle Royal of Supremacy.
Drugz Bunny appeared after the match, took down The Stoner Brothers and Coach Joey Nuggs, and dared a member of Stoner U to challenge him for the Golden Gig at Fanarchy Rulz on Friday, September 4. The Hoodslam fans can vote on which member of Stoner U they want to see challenge Drugz Bunny for the Golden Gig right here: (link)
6. The Hero of HIGHrule Link def. PONG (Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer, with FONG [Fucking Obese Nerdy Gamer]) to advance to the Battle Royal of Supremacy.
7. 2015 Battle Royal of Supremacy (elimination occurs when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and both feet hit the floor): Doc Atrocity eliminated Cereal Man to win the 2015 Battle Royal of Supremacy, giving him complete control over Hoodslam’s biggest show of the fall, Fuck the Fans VI on Friday, October 2 at the Oakland Metro Opera House.
You can see this show, along with every other Hoodslam ever recorded, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month. Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube.
Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday and will return on Friday, September 4 for Hoodslam: Fanarchy Rulz – Fans Fuck Back. Get all the event details right here: https://www.facebook.com/events/377593549117544/
Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics/videos from the show? Post them with #Hoodslam
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!
Hoodslam: Battle Royal of Supremacy Results
Friday, August 7, 2015