Hoodslam: Femmed Out (night one)
Friday, February 3, 2017
Oakland Metro Opera House
Sold Out attendance
Tonight’s musical guest was Rupballs of Fury.
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody as “TinkerBro”
1. Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks: “The LINK to the Future” Anton Voorhees def. Pizza Cat to become the new Best Athlete in the East Bay. Immediately following the match, Johnny “Drinko” Butabi stole the Golden Fannypacks.
2. Mama (from “Mama’s Family”) def. Madea
3. Handicap match: James C. and JUICED Lee def. “The Fuckin’ Machine” Brian Cage.
4. Golden Gig: Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer (P.O.N.G.) def. Cereal Man to retain the Golden Gig, thanks to interference from Fucking Obese Nerdy Gamer (F.O.N.G.).
Special performance by The Cat Sweet.
5. Tag team match: Black Widow and Carmen Sandiego def. Scary Spice and Posh Spice of the Spice Girls.
6. Six-entity tag team match: Smokin’ Hot Boobs and Jessica Rabbit Scorpion def. Ginger Spice, Baby Spice, and Sporty Spice of the Spice Girls.
7. Brittany Wonder def. “The Pumpkin Queen” Sage Sin Supreme.
Hoodslam: Femmed Out (night two)
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Oakland Metro Opera House
Tonight’s musical guest was Femme C. Hammer.
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody and Wonder Dave.
1. Tag team match: Star Lord and Gamora (from “Guardians of the Galaxy) def. Boob-tista.
2. G.I. Jane def. Mama (from Mama’s Family).
Drugz Bunny announced that he will be at Hoodslam and ArnoCorps present Get Your Ass to March III on Friday, March 3, and will make his in-ring return at EnterTania VII on Friday, April 7.
3. Five-Corner Match: Brittany Spears def. Shakira, Aaliyah, Lady Gaga and Marilyn Monroe.
Special poetry performance by Wonder Dave paying tribute to Chyna.
4. Daria def. Mary Katherine Gallagher.
5. Scorpion Cammy def. Mileena.
6. Brittany Wonder and Sin Voorhees def. Shelly “Duffman” Martinez and Pizza Cat.
Got pics or vids from the show? Post them with #hoodslam
You can watch a live stream of every first Friday show, and get every Hoodslam ever recorded on-demand, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month (includes free two week trial). Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube.
Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday of the month and will return on Friday, March 3 when Hoodslam and ArnoCorp present Get Your Ass to March III. Tickets available now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hoodslam-presents-get-your-ass-to-march-tickets-31764772289
Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!