Hoodslam: Fanarchy Rules
Friday, September 4, 2015
Oakland Metro Opera House
Paid attendance: 646
Live commentary by “Broseph” Joe Brody and Anthony Butabi.
Tonight’s musical guest was Whiskey Houston.
1. Tag team match: Stoner Brothers (Rick-Scott Stoner and Scott-Rick Stoner with Coach Joey Nuggs def. Hayward Heat (Stevie T and Big B with Wilke Ray).
2. Best Athlete in the East Bay Golden Fannypacks: “Ultragirl” Brittany Wonder as Duke Nukem (champion) def. Cereal Man.
3. Ken (with Cammy and Cammy’s Ass) and Ryu def. “Super Barrio Brother” Jesus Kruze & Akuma.
4. Six-person tag team match: “The Talent” Ean Hancement, “The Hero of HIGHrule” Link, and Xena: Warrior Princess def. Virgil Flynn III, Johnny “Drinko” Butabi (with Anthony Butabi) and Pissed Off Nerdy Gamer (“PONG,” with Fucking Obese Nerdy Gamer “FONG”).
5. “The Fuckin’ Machine” Brian Cage def. Paul London.
6. Six-entity tag team match: “The Russian Lover” Zangief, Juiced Lee, and James C def. “The Dark Noche” Bat Manuel, “The Mexican Werewolf” El Chupacabra, and Beetlejuice (with Lydia).
7. Over-the-top-rope battle royal to crown a new Kayfabe Memorial Lethal Lottery Battle Bowl Tag Team Tournament Champion: “Super Barrio Brother” Jesus Kruze eliminated a shit-ton of Hoodslammers to win the Kayfabe Memorial Lethal Lottery Battle Bowl Tag Team Tournament trophy, which can be turned in at any time for any match against any opponenet in any kind of match for any prize.
8. Golden Gig: Drugz Bunny (champion) def. Coach Joey Nuggs.
You can see this show, along with every other Hoodslam ever recorded, by subscribing to the Hoodslam YouTube channel for $1.99/month. Search “Hoodslammery” on YouTube.
Hoodslam runs at the Oakland Metro Opera House every first Friday and will return on Friday, October 2 for Hoodslam’s biggest show of the fall: Fuck the Fans VI – Doc of Ages.
Follow Hoodslam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, all @hoodslam.
Got pics/videos from the show? Post them with #Hoodslam
Hoodslam is a 21+ event. DON’T BRING YOUR FUCKING KIDS!